Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Time

I know that I have talked a lot lately about saving money as opposed to being a family again, but I feel like this is part of us becoming a family again.  I enjoy finding new ways to save money so that I can be a stay-at-home mom and spend as much time with my kids as possible.  For  years my husband was gone 4 nights a week and I worked.  I felt as if our kids were being neglected (even though in reality they weren't).  I was tired from working and I was seeing our kids on average 2 hours a day (they went to bed soon after I got home from work) and my husband was only home two and a half days a week (one of those days was a work day for me).  For the years that he was traveling, the approximate number of nights that he was gone was 688 nights.  That is 1.9 years.  So having us all together everyday with me staying at home has been a blessing.  A blessing that cannot be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!