Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have been given an award.  Really, I was!  The Versatile Blogger Award.  I'm so happy that The Worstest Mommy (thank you!!!) was kind enough to give me this award (make sure you check out her blog).


Recipients of this award are asked to:
  1. Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
  2. List 7 things about themselves.
  3. Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
Ok, so here we go. 

7 Things About Me:
  1. I have been married for 11 years and we have 3 girls (my husband is drowning in a pool of estrogen).
  2. I love being a stay-at-home mom. I never knew that it would be harder and more time consuming than my previous job (high school math teacher).
  3. I usually have to take a step back from most situations to make sure that I am not being a control freak....unfortunately the answer is usually "yes." Truth: I don't want to be a control freak, it's just something that I have a hard time giving up.
  4. I am afraid of the day that my kids are all grown up...I keep wanting to have more to put off that day.
  5. I am terrified of something happening to one of my kids, and get up a million times a night to make sure they are ok.
  6.  I am always hungry....and I am always worried about my weight.
  7. I drive a minivan....and I like it!! (Don't judge..the doors open automatically with just the push of a button - and with getting three kids in the car, that's like that best thing ever invented).
Now, for the 15 blogs that I am going to give this award to.  Please make sure to check out their blogs as well, they are great or I wouldn't be giving them an award!
  1. An Ordinary Housewife
  2. Becoming Supermommy
  3. 7 Kids and Counting
  4. The Lone Home Ranger
  5. My Creative Family
  6. Frugal in WV
  7. Domestic Deadline
  8. Cooking at Cafe D
  9. Domesticated-ish
  10. Monologues Of a Mommy
  11. That's Country Living
  12. Momma Can
  13. Mama.Mommy.Mom
  14. The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking
  15. Little Miss Nerd Girl

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my blog! I'll be sure to complete my tasks when I'm home from work and not sneaking onto the computer at work! =)

    By the way, I really want a mini-van for that very reason! Before my son was born my husband leased a Honda Civic that didn't even have power door locks, I was so mad at him for it, I had to drive it for a few months, I'm so glad I at least have an SUV now!! If only it had those automatic doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Another blogger gave it to me yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to repost yet! I'm glad you like my blog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning "The Lone Home Ranger," Audri! I look forward to browsing the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention :) I'll have to check out the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!