Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Girls

I know, I know, Christmas is 40 days, 10 hours, and 53 minutes away, but I like to get things together ahead of time.  You might call me OCD, my husband does.  As I have mentioned many times before, I have three daughters ages 2, 7, and 9.  It has been my recent (as in this year recent) to keep the stocking stuffer price down, I am keeping it to $10 per child (minus the piece of jewelry that I put in their stocking each year).  Christmas tends to get more expensive each year, but my children have so many things that they really get too much for Christmas (translation: I get over zealous when shopping).  They are pretty good kids, they only put 10 items each on their letter to Santa, it is usually me who goes overboard with the presents.  However, this year, I am trying to be more frugal.  Also this year, I am done with all of the cavity-producing, lifetime-on-the-hips, sugar-high-inducing, Christmas candy that has dominated my childrens' stockings for the past [almost] decade.  Instead of a bunch of candy, I plan to make their stocking a surprise filled with little things that they were not expecting, but can use (not little things that will clutter up my house and never have a useful purpose).  There may be a few pieces of candy (seriously, like 4), and I will also put a bag of popped popcorn in there as well (what kid doesn't like popcorn?!).  Side note: I do not plan to give all of my children everything on the list below because, as I said, I want to keep each stocking to $10 with the exception of the jewelry (my older two children get two different pieces of jewelry).  I will give them the items based on their ages (which means my 9 and 7 year olds get pretty much the same thing, but my 2 year old gets some of the same and some a little different). So, without further ado, here is my list of ideas for stocking stuffers for girls:

  1. Silly Putty
  2. Nail Polish
  3. Chapstick/Lip Balm
  4. Piggy Bank with Coins
  5. Stickers
  6. Bookmarks
  7. Lotion (small)
  8. Shower Gel (small)
  9. Pencils
  10. Pens
  11. Flashlight
  12. Small Puzzle Book
  13. Small Stuffed Animal
  14. Manicure Kit
  15. Snow Globe
  16. Kaleidoscope
  17. Small Cars
  18. Mirror
  19. Earrings
  20. Necklace
  21. Bracelet
  22. Popcorn


For more behind the scenes of my life, please follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

If you like what you see, please share or like or pin my post.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!