Thursday, May 5, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week Wrap-Up

With the month of May having Teacher Appreciation Week, I thought I would post some of my favorite homemade gifts for teachers.

One of my favorites is the rainbow jar of M&Ms.

Rainbow M&M Jar


This teacher gift was easy to put together.  The directions
for this gift can be found here: Teacher Appreciation Week, Day 1.

Another fun gift for teachers is a jar of cookies.

"Smart Cookie" Jar
The "Smart Cookie" jar has always been a hit with the teachers, I mean what teacher doesn't want a cookie after a long day at work?  The directions for this gift can be found here: Teacher Appreciation Week, Day 2.

And what good teacher doesn't deserve an apple? 

Apple Teacher's Gift

This cute little bag includes and apple and a homemade caramel cream cheese dip with Heath bar pieces...yum! The directions for this gift can be found here: Teacher Appreciation Week: Day 3.

With two more days left for a week, you can take flowers (please include a vase because they will not have a place to put them if you don't) and have your child make their teacher a card.

For more behind the scenes of my life, please follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!