Monday, December 19, 2016

Chocolate Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies

When I was growing up, we always made Christmas cookies for my teachers, neighbors, and friends.  As a parent, I have continued that tradition with my children, and they love helping me make them.  These cookies are chocolate covered Ritz and peanut butter cookies.





The best part is that even the little kids can help make these by spreading the peanut butter onto the Ritz crackers.




Next is dunking them in chocolate...



By far the best part of the whole process!  The last step is leaving them on the wax paper to dry (no matter how tempting it may be to take them off and eat them!).


After the chocolate has had to to dry and harden, you can either eat them immediately (which is what I recommend!) or place them in containers, separating each row with wax paper.

These cookies are so delicious and so easy to make that I hope you try them at home. They are great for gifts for anyone for any occasion.  See my super easy recipe below.

Ingredients:
1 package of Ritz crackers
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Almond Bark

Directions:
Using the Ritz crackers and peanut butter, spread the peanut butter butter onto one cracker and top with another.  Repeat this process until all of the crackers are paired.  Next, melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.  When the chocolate is melted, drop a few of the peanut butter crackers into the melted chocolate.  Using tongs, flip and dunk the crackers in the chocolate until they are completely covered.  Place on wax paper to dry.  When the chocolate is dry and hard, they are ready for consumption or packing in a container (make sure to separate each layer with wax paper).  Enjoy!


For more recipes, check out the Recipes tab or click here.

More ideas for Homemade Gifts:

For more behind the scenes of my life, please follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

If you like what you see, please share or like or pin my post.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!